Monday 20 April 2009

Hello

Ok, so now I´ve got an english blog. I´ve been thinking about getting it for a while, and now it´s done. Because I´m really sick and tired of swedish. Swedish SUCKS.

So, my life is a total mess right now. And I still don´t know what´s going to happen to me, and where I´ll end up. But I guess I´ll just have to wait and see. Pfff.
These last few days have been very messy, dramatic and chaotic. This whole week will probably be the same. I´m sick of all the drama!
I want it to be over now so I can start living again, and get control over my life again. Right now, everything is just a fucking mess. I feel like I´m going to blow up at any second now.
Pfff, I´m sick of this...

But hey, at least I´ve got my music, and that´s all that matters to me.
Well, ofcourse I care about my family and stuff. But I could never, ever live a life without my music, even if I had my family. I would die without music. Seriously, I would.

But now I´m really tired, so I´m thinking about going to bed. I need some strength for tomorrow :P

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment