Monday 20 April 2009

Heroine

When I´m feeling sad or depressed or whatever, I try not to talk to people about it, and I try to act normal. I feel weak when I show people my emotions when I´m feeling down, it makes me feel like a baby.
But I can´t seem to stop letting people know when I´m going through a hard time, even if I don´t show emotions and stuff, I always express how I´m feeling in some way. And it bothers me.
I´m not looking for pity or anything. I´m really not.
But I feel like I have to get all the words and thoughts out of my head, and writing them down is the only method that seems to help me, at least for a while.

I got out of bed at eight this morning, for some reason. And this day has, so far, been one of the most boring days of my life.
I´ve kinda noticed that most of the time, I´m bored. I am always, always bored.
And I need to do something about that, very soon, or I´ll burst.

No comments:

Post a Comment