Wednesday 3 June 2009

Animal

Pretty normal day today. Woke up at 5 a.m. as usual, grabbed some leftovers from yesterday´s dinner that I found in a small bowl in the kitchen.
And when I got home from school, my brother John laughed at me and said something about cat-food. At first I got confused and thought "What the heck is he talking about?" but then he explained: The nice leftovers from yesterday´s dinner that I heated up and ate this morning had actually been put in that bowl so that our cat could eat from it since we hadn´t had time to go and buy his cat-food. So the cat had only eaten a little bit from the dinner-leftovers, and then my dad had put it on the counter in the kitchen... And I got up in the morning and thought "Oh, how nice, leftovers for breakfast!"
Anyway, THANKFULLY I brushed my teeth carefully after that nice little breakfast.

Oh, and there was a spider in school today. I almost freaked out and I kept telling Lisa and Helene(the teacher) to kill it. But Lisa, being a vegetarian animal friend-person kept saying "It has just as much right to live as we do, and blablabla."
But, hey at least she took the spider out of there. So, thanks Lisa :P

No comments:

Post a Comment