Tuesday 2 June 2009

Somebody got murdered

From now on, instead of having gym class, I will be helping out at the ESS (English speaking school for kids from age 6-12). And I was there for the first time yesterday, and it was fun. I spent most of the time there with a 9 year old kid from England called Rowan, and his baby brother Charlie and their older brother Harvey were also there. Rowan told me lots of stuff about his family, his pet and stuff like that. And I helped him with his school-work. Rowan was cool^^
So that´s were I´m gonna be every week in ninth grade, instead of having gym :)

Not many days left of school before summer holidays :)
I don´t really have anything planned;
I´m getting my glasses at the end of the month,
Me, Johannah, My, Laura-Jane and Tim are planning on going to Liseberg sometime soon,
Michaela is hopefully coming to visit me :D,
I´m gonna go blonde... And after becoming blonde I´m gonna get blue highlights, either that or I´ll dye my whole hair blue. We´ll see^^

No comments:

Post a Comment