Friday 29 May 2009

How soon is now

So, I went to town (in Trollhättan) today after school, with Karina and Johannah. There we met Mathias, and I bought a really cool lighter from him. And, NO I do not smoke, I just really wanted that lighter :)
Anyway, then we went into Trestads Musik and I bought a Sex Pistols DVD including:
Disc 1: Documentary and interviews,
Disc 2: "The goodman tapes"-Bonus audio CD
Disc 3: "Submission"-Bonus audio CD
And I got it for just 79 kr! :O
We stayed in town for about two hours, and then I had to go home because my dad´s birthday party started at five.
The birthday party was quite fun, and my favourite relatives came: my step-aunt Maria and my step-cousin Leonard, unfortunately Morgaine didn´t come along, but it was still great :D

And yesterday I went to town in Trollhättan with my friend Frida, and we met Mathias there, twice, and I bought a CD by Disturbed :)
And I also bought a t-shirt and a long-sleeve, oh and I bought really cool (but sadly very small) Alien-earrings :D I love aliens.
And when I got home in the evening, my birthday presents had arrived!
I got a really really cool HIM-beanie (black with a big, white heartagram on it) and a SUPER COOL, REALLY BIG HIM-shoulderbag!! I almost had a heart-attack :P

Anyway, I´m gonna go and... do something else now. Don´t know what, but I´m sure I´ll find something to do :P

No comments:

Post a Comment