Friday 22 May 2009

Blue Bayou

So, it is now 01:10 AM, and I am actually bleeding. SCARY. No, not really that scary; my hand is bleeding, because I have a really, really deep wound between my thumb and my wrist, and ofcourse (since I´m so stupid) I couldn´t stop picking at it, and so now I´ve opened up the wound again and the blood is now running down my hand. Johannah would have fainted if she had seen it, and she wants to become a DOCTOR... She freaks out if someone even mentions the word "blood". So, good luck with that career Johannah, let me know how it works out for you ;)

So, tomorrow, or today I guess, I am having my birthday party. And, as I mentioned earlier today; my birthday was a week ago, I haven´t got any presents yet, and now basically everyone who´s going to get me presents have said that they will give them to me in a week, or that they´re not sure when the presents that they have ordered will arrive. So it will be a long, dreadful time of waiting and suffering and feeling like nobody likes me... No, just kidding :) I don´t mind the waiting, it´s rather exciting actually because it makes you think like "Oh, if they´re going through so much to get me the presents then it must really be something good!"
So I am rather excited, even though there is A LOT of shit going on in my life.
But right now I´m trying to concentrate on having a good day and try to be in a good mood, and when the day is through and my birthday is left behind I can go back to focusing on the shit. Or something like that...

Maybe I should get some sleep, so that I have some energy left for tomorrow. Because it wouldn´t be much fun if I´m all sleepy and grumpy on my birthday party, right?
So, yeah, goodnight people!

F.

No comments:

Post a Comment