Saturday 23 May 2009

Window blues

The birthday party yesterday was rather fun, and the cake was great :) And I suck at blowing out candles xD
I got 300 kr :) So on Monday, after school, I´m going straight to "Trestads Musik" and I´m going to get a CD (and I´m not gonna say wich one yet, because there´s only one copy left of it there and you might go and buy it before me xP) which costs 200kr, and I´m gonna save the last 100.
And on Wednesday I´m gonna get my glasses, and even though I feel comfortable in them, I still hate them because they make me look like the most evil person in the world: my biological mother -_-. (I´d show you a picture i took of me when I was trying them on, but I can´t find the camera.)
Also, I´m getting my very first allowance (is that how you spell it?) on Wednesday, and I hope my Maestro-card will arrive in the mailbox before then.

Anyway, uhm, the birthday party was fun, mostly because Frida was there ;) And she stayed at my house until 03:30 in the morning :P And I made her watch "Dreamcatcher", and she didn´t like it that much, she thought it was weird.
But I think it´s one of the best movies on the planet, which I have mentioned earlier :)
There is just one small detail about the movie that bothers me; after seeing it the first time, I became obsessed with having a toothpick hanging in the corner of my mouth all the time (just like my favourite character Beaver does.)

That´s all for now. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment