Thursday 21 May 2009

Drive

So, I am now fifteen. My birthday was a week ago, and I still haven´t gotten any presents. OH MY GOD. Hehe, but seriously; I´m having a birthday party tomorrow and I will get my presents then :D
It´s not gonna be a big party, just family, relatives and two friends of mine :)
But I´m not really into really HUGE parties anyway, ´cause if you invite loads of people and stuff, you never really get a chance to hang out with everyone of them.

So far, this week has been really weird. Or, wait, the week itself hasn´t been weird, but I´ve been really weird...
Monday was fine, like a normal school day and shit, and when I took the bus home I felt good and everything was fine. But then, the minute I stepped inside my house I was hit by this wave of anger for some reason, and I just felt like beating the shit out of someone. In an attempt to calm down I went out to my backyard and sat down with my sister, brother, dad and stepmom who were all drinking coca cola. And then, after having two glasses of cola myself, I felt fine again. Strange.
And on Tuesday I overslept, so I called Lisa as quick as I could and asked her to tell the teacher that I had overslept, and she said "Fine, I´ll tell her." And then when I got to school, Lisa was not there... And neither was Johannah. And so that whole school day I felt really sad for some reason, and when I was on my way down to the bus stop after school I really felt like I just wanted to run out in the road and get hit by a car or someting. But, really, I wouldn´t do that, ´cause I want to live and blablabla. But, anyway, I went into the bus instead of jumping out in front of it, and I went home, and when I got home I felt fine again.
I think someting is wrong with me :S
And, yesterday me and parents went to our third meeting at "Socialen". The meeting took over an hour, and then I had to wait outside for my parents while they were still in there, talking about something that they didn´t want me to hear. While waiting, I fell asleep on the wooden bench in the boring waiting-room.
And one hour later we got out of there and went to the bank and I got a Maestro-card :D
And then we walked all the way home, since we don´t have a car. Well, we do have a car, but it´s not working -_-.
This whole "socialen"-thing really sucks, ´cause we are just in the beginning of the "soc-utredning" and it is going to take FOUR MONTHS. FOUR MONTHS of weekly meetings and stuff. Someone PLEASE take me away :O

And today, I´m in a good mood. I think it´s because I watched about twenty videos of Amazing Phil xD He´s really fun.

I think I´m going to take a shower now, ´cause I have nothing better to do. I´m bored.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment